Monday, June 25, 2007

Its been quite some time since i last posted and people are beginning to mention something about fines, so i guess now is the right time to do it =)
A few days back i was forced by kx to go rotting with him at marina. Being a busy man myself, i had to decline the offer but damn he was one persistent piece of shit boh bian no choice. The first thing we did when reached was to eat, and there was where the nightmare begins. It was a restaurant that specializes in chickens. I ordered a 2 piece while that fcuking idiot tried out the miso flavour. I swapped a piece with him to test and boy how i regret that dumb decision. I can only think of 1 thing that can aptly describe that taste: shit.
Ok, its fine that the chicken sucks, but the problem is that now that the power of the miso is now transferred to my fingers, my right thumb and the finger beside it i dunno wat it is called. POWER! Its amazing that no matter how many layers of soap i went thru the miso smell still stays strong. I offered my fingers to bear but he declined to smell it lol. For your info, the miso smell accompanied me for 2 fcuking days!

Question: What is the probability of hearing someone sing "hua hee jiu ho" chorus at the stage in the early afternoon while walking to kia's house at Eunos market?

No comments: